Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday Worship

This morning's worship was awesome!! Praise songs of being thankful for His trials, thankful for His strength. As I sang, there were some stanzas I could not finish, His worship was fantastic.

The sermon on Ps 92:12-14  "The righteous will flourish like a palm tree, they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon; planted in the house of the Lord, they will flourish in the courts of our God. They will still bear fruit in old age, they will stay fresh and green..." (I like the last line.....)

Then prayers. I told the story of the garage sale but couldn't finish it... I was over whelmed again by His grace. Pastor Mark called me up to the front to be anointed with oil, and for the elders to pray over me. They were joined by 8 or 10 more men of the church. Their hands on me were trembling with Power, they were hot with His Strength... although we over use the word awesome sometimes... This was Awesome.

They prayed for complete healing. His will be done. If He wills it, I am healed.  If He wills it, I have cancer. Or anything else in between. God's will be done, to His glory, in His righteousness, for His use,  Amen.

No comments: